Thoughts Visited...

Fun to Fantasy,a MANIAC of thoughts...its my JOURNEY!!!

Be UNREPENTANT - The Ultimate Goal of [MY] Life

             It could be tough sometimes, to switch from the cool, routine, not much planned life to a very formal, disciplined, methodical life following/base-lining few rules imposed by ourselves. As the maturity grows, we realize that for any act we do, the real happiness lies when we are in a position that we look back and don't REPENT.[Because, for me a repent is so horrible that we can only avoid happening such in future and cannot be devoid of what we have done in the past]

Yes, I believe and want to move ahead "Leading a life that is unrepented" from which I seek the real pleasure (Sorry, 'unrepented' - may be out-of-vocab, I couldn't stop using the word for the liner) .To err is human. And so, I accept the mistakes, repent/regret for moments together and try my best to correct it giving justified number of attempts for it. But, it doesn't end there. Learning the lesson out of it is much more important before drawing to such actions further more in my journey.

For that matter, I have to appreciate my dearest friend Srilakshmi Mukkavilli for her note that reads as:

 I know only two things -  I know that I don't know,   I know how to learn. 
Heads I WIN. Tails I LEARN


It impressed me in a great way. It indicates that, there is no concept of failure and is just an illusion termed in a negative sense, created out of the obsession for that successful position/result. The bottom line is, for any course of your actions/efforts, you either be a WINNER or a LEARNER and never be a loser.

Minute are the feelings/hypothetical conclusions/assumptions we make, but they have a greater impact on how we look at the things, build the self and evolve as a gentle and humble person. Usually, the human mind is pre-occupied with negative energy (thoughts/ emotions /perceptions/ conclusions/ impressions) and only THE ABLE can come out of it ruling the self and see themselves filled with joy.

Repents, usually caused when we don't plan or we are dependent in taking decisions while we plan, not foreseeing the consequences. Yes, one should be able to get their conscience out of all egos, question it in multiple ways and different directions,  churn-out  the thoughts adding practicality to it, then arrive at a conclusion (explaining the real value of it to others,  if needed). 

In other words, take the ownership of all your actions, be a master while making the decision and obey it as a humble follower(Master-Slave, for me slave is deprecated!). In-fact, the conscience is ego-proof and it always speaks the truth. So, realizing or ignoring it is at our discretion. 

                                    పొరపాటున చేజారిన తరుణం  తిరిగొస్తుందా
                                    ప్రతిపూట ఒకపుటలా తన  పాఠం  వివరిస్తుందా...
           
                                                      పొర పడిన  పడినా జాలిపదదే కాలం మనలాగా
                                                      ఒక  నిమిషం కూడా ఆగి పోదే  నువ్వచ్చే దాకా...

                                     కదతేరని పయనాలెన్ని, పడతోసిన ప్రనయాలెన్ని
                                     అని తిరగేసాయ చేరిత పుటలు...

1 comments:

Heads I WIN. Tails I LEARN
That's very inspiring.